Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can I use any 100 percent natural maple syrup for cleanse diet?

I am starting the Master Cleanse diet tomorrow but I couldnt find the oeganic Grade B maple syrup. Is it ok if I use the 100 percent all natural Grade A maple syrup dark amber instead?


Please no nonsence please...Can I use any 100 percent natural maple syrup for cleanse diet?
I don't see why not, as long as it is natural.... And it look like your doing the lemonade cleanse, GOOD LUCK with that, its hard but stick to it, it works good!Can I use any 100 percent natural maple syrup for cleanse diet?
You should use whatever kind of syrup you want, because you're just gonna gain it back as soon as you eat the first dorito.
thats perfectly fine i use it all the time....it work the same way doesn't realy makes a different.....good luck on your cleanse
yes, it is fine, as they are practically the same thing
yes!:)


yum:) lol:)
  • internet explorer download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment