Saturday, December 12, 2009

What is a good natural healthy organic drink to cleanse your body?

I need help in finding ingredients for a natural body cleanser. I have one recipe that calls for: cayenne pepper, honey, water and honey. I don't know how to mix it and I don't know if it is going to work either. I am open to any suggestions on what I should do. I also don't mind a trip to the health food store, I just don't know what to ask for. Please Help!What is a good natural healthy organic drink to cleanse your body?
aloe vera juice is extremely cleansing for the body.. fairly inexpensive and doesn't taste too bad :) you can also buy it almost anywhere..What is a good natural healthy organic drink to cleanse your body?
I've used plain old prune juice (the thick and pulpy juice) for a good cleansing. Or you could research colon cleansing enemas, etc.
I drink lots of Oolong tea and in the morning I drink water with lime juice
Extra spicy burrito, was it down with a Guinness. That'll clean you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment