Saturday, December 12, 2009

Is there any natural way to cleanse?

Is there a way to cleanse and detox without using the products? LIke taking vitamins and using a few food supplements? i thought I heard about this some where. And if there is a totally natural program, does it actually work well?Is there any natural way to cleanse?
Actually there is. Detoxing by eating the proper foods for your body is really the best, most natural way to detox. I have gone the route of using the suppliments too but have found most drastic changes when I watch what I eat and juice.


I have been detoxing for the past 3 months myself.


1. I have been juicing one beet (good for liver), one stalk of celery (good for alkalinization), one carrot, one apple, a small bunch of parsley, and a small piece of ginger.


2. I have also been taking daily epsom salt and soda baths that are infused with an essential oil blend that I created for myself.


3. ELIMINATE POP OF ALL KINDS, other sugars (breads, snack foods), and processed foods (means pre-made meatballs...you get the idea, salad dressings, sauces, even frozen veg...eat fresh, etc)


4. Consider the cleaning supplies that you use and the cosmetics that you wear - to include perfume. Stop using these while you detox - it will make things go a lot faster.





Yes this works. There is so much more that you can do as well, but detoxing naturally really requires a lifestyle change and lots of thinking before you eat!





We Want to Live by Aajonus Vonderplanitz is other perspective. I know people highly recommend this diet.





The Weston A Price Foundation is another storehouse of information.





Good luck. Feel free to email with questions. I will help how I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment