Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's the most natural way to cleanse my face and get rid of acne?

Well I've tried many products and the only thing they seem to do is make my face dry, more oily, or even make more pimples appear. So what should I use? (I'm allergic to bar soap)What's the most natural way to cleanse my face and get rid of acne?
Use Skinlogics ';Acne-prone'; Clear face set!! It is WAY better than ProActive or any other brand you can think of! It's a face wash, facial scrub (to exfoliate), facial toner (to balance out the pH of your skin), then the lotion (ALWAYS use lotion)!! The set also comes with a day/night spot treatment...the spot duo treatment stick does wonders!! I use this set everyday!!





You can get it at:


www.beautipage.com/amandascholten


It is under Skin Care: then, Maintenance: then, Skinlogics Clear Set





It is an AMAZING product!! If you don't like it or it breaks you out even more; it's got a guarantee on it!!What's the most natural way to cleanse my face and get rid of acne?
i'm not exactly sure what you're allergic to so i don't know what products for you to try. i suggest neutrogena products if you can find one that you're not allergic to. they usually help to some extent. another thing is that some acne products HAVE to make your face really dry - i use a salicylic acid gel that dries out my face so much but my dermatologist said that's how it works. you just have to combat the dry skin with lots of moisturizers. and i guess you can drink lots of water, get lots of sleep, try to reduce stress, etc etc etc. those are all the things that are supposed to help acne get better. maybe you should see a dermatologist to help you find the right products.
Commercial bar soaps are actually detergents and many people are finding they are allergic to them. I recommend (and use) a TRUE soap like this one. You will be stunned at how well your skin responds after a few days: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref鈥?/a>





(no that's not my soap, my etsy site isn't ready to go yet)
I would try www.medicalcremes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment