Saturday, December 12, 2009

What side effects are there when doing a natural toxic cleanse?

when toxins are coming out what are some of the side effectsWhat side effects are there when doing a natural toxic cleanse?
Dizziness, headaches, moodiness. This usually lasts only a few days. Make sure you drink alot of water and eat alot of fiber.What side effects are there when doing a natural toxic cleanse?
It depends on how strong of a cleanse you are using. Some herbs gently stimulate the organs to work more efficiently in cleanses so that the liver, lymph, and kidneys are doing there job and you won't experience any side effects. Other strong purgatives can create all types of reactions. It is not unusual to experience symptoms that you have masked in the past with pharmaceuticals.
I recently did ';First Cleanse.'; It is a 2 week program, and lightweight in comparison to some. Well...I was an idiot and failed to eat a cleansing diet at the same time. I got a rash on my arm, and underarm. Finally I realized I had brought this on myself because I was eating junk and icecream and stuff. So much toxins were coming out that I guess my kidneys and liver were over burdened and it started coming out of my skin! My advice is to start with a cleansing diet first. Then choose a moderate one (like I did) to get your body used to it. Continue to follow a cleansing diet. After that, wait a couple of weeks before you do a cleanse that takes a month. Then, you will be fine.





Cleansing diet: Fruits and fruit juices til noon. Afterward eat fresh veggies and salads. Eat all you want. You needn't be hungry. Drink 6-8 cups water per day. If your cleanse does not include acidophilus, I recommend it. This will build the good kind of bacteria in your stomache.
you may have flu like symptoms take it easy.. eat raw and juice green and drink lots of water..

No comments:

Post a Comment