Saturday, December 12, 2009

Do you know a natural, safe, and effective way to do an internal cleansing without using any drugs/chemicals?

order a product called COLON CLEANSER, from Puritan's Pride.


The product code is 4405.


Their telephone number is 1800-6451030 or on the web at:


www.puritan.com


I copied straight from the bottle. I use it and my whole family uses it.Do you know a natural, safe, and effective way to do an internal cleansing without using any drugs/chemicals?
I use an all natural cleansing replenishing and rejuvenating system. I have lost 20 lbs and gone from a size 18-10. I would be happy to talk to you more about it.





Email me at bignlild@msn.com





or visit http://diamondd.infoseekdirect.comDo you know a natural, safe, and effective way to do an internal cleansing without using any drugs/chemicals?
There are many products available at places like Wholefoods Market. You can also check your local health food store. The staff are usually very familiar with the products they sell, and can probably speak from experience. I also agree with the person who mentioned Essiac Tea.
Essiac works brilliantly because it is a balanced cleanser. It cleans colon kidneys liver, and blood- and does so gently so it doesn't stress the system. Otherwise. First, cleanse colon. Easiest way is the salt flush. Two heaping teaspoons of salt in two quarts of warm water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Plan on being close to the bathroom for about an hour. wait an hour, drink plenty of water, then you can eat if you want to. Do this four days in a row,and your colon will be guaranteed clean. Liver cleanse Mix garlic ginger root and olive oil in a blender with apple or orange juice. Its pretty gross, but cleanses the liver. HERBDOC has directions. Another good source for information is PRESCRIPTION FOR NUTRITIONAL HEALING by Balch's. After liver cleanse, Kidney flush.... a juiced watermelon is great (peel and all). (there are other things, but I don't recall off the top of my head. and last, blood cleansing- Clover blossom tea is good. (You might get BACK TO EDEN by Jethro Kloss. It is a great source of knowledge)
I use Isagenix and it is great!!


I have lost lbs but even better is my energy is up and my heartburn is gone!


It is all natural and really easy to use.


I have done other cleanses but was in the bathroom all the time, but not with Isagenix!
Drink an 8 oz. glass of apple juice or eat an apple everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment