Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I want to lose my Stomach fat with something natural. NO colon cleanse or pills.?

Or do I need some natural energy pill to help get my energy to work out more? Im only 14. IS the Kim K Quick Trim right for me.I want to lose my Stomach fat with something natural. NO colon cleanse or pills.?
So here's the thing, it's not about core-workout. It's about fat burning. I'm willing to bet that you have a six pack, but there's just about half an inch of fat covering it. Now, how do we get rid of that fat? Cardio. Running, biking, things that make you sweat! Also, drink oodles and noodles of water. And avoid...





Bleached flour: look for it in every bread. There are only a few that don't have it, and they generally aren't white or wheat breads.





High Fructose Corn Syrup: Ick. They say it's made out of corn, but really it's an artificial sugar, and it will stick to you like none other.





Preservatives: If you can't pronounce the name, don't eat it.





Eat like...plain oatmeal for breakfast, and snack on fruits throughout the day until noon. Then have a sandwich, that DOESN'T have bleached flour in it, with some organic meat. No cheese or mayo. Mustard isn't half bad for you though. Then from that point on, eat some veggies as snacks! And for dinner, avoid steak, beef, and all red meat. Try to avoid pork as well. Poultry is where it's at!





I hope this helps! I'm 15 and I've lost 20 pound doing this, and I've got a six pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment