Saturday, December 12, 2009

What is a good NATURAL way to cleanse and detox my body?

I don't want a diet! I just would like to cleanse my body of all the toxins and bad stuff to feel re-energized and healthyWhat is a good NATURAL way to cleanse and detox my body?
Detoxing is a myth (not to be confused with physician supervised drug detoxification). It is an idea that was never backed by science but by companies selling scam products. Look into it through reputable sources of information and don't waste your money. Just eat healthy, exercise and your body takes take of foreign and undesireable substances on its own.What is a good NATURAL way to cleanse and detox my body?
The simplest way to detox without changing your diet. Is to drink a gallon of water a day, take fiber supplements and get plenty of exercise. You might also spend some time in a sauna or steam room. When ever I do any detox I like to couple it with an emotive detox as well. You might consider doing some energy healing as well. This is a good resource for energy healing.
  • internet explorer download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment