Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does anyone know of a natural colon cleanse that really works?

I really need to jump-start my routine , and I've started eating healthier %26amp; trying to find time to exercise( I'm pretty active on a day-to-day basis). I was just wondering if maybe a colon cleanse was the way to go? Just wondering if anyone knew of any that actually works.Thanx!Does anyone know of a natural colon cleanse that really works?
Yes, I do know of a cleanse that I've personally had great results with. All the ingredients are 100% natural herbs - nothing else. Using this cleanse, I've gotten some dark rubbery like intestinal plaque out every time.





What I love about this product is that you can do it either in 5 or 10 days to suit your schedule. Also you don' t have to fast or starve yourself. There are some dietary changes, but overall it sounds like you're moving the the direction of healthy eating anyway.





I give this cleanse my highest recommendation!Does anyone know of a natural colon cleanse that really works?
The one that works the best for me is this stuff called bowtrol colon cleanse. Although to be honest I haven't used any other products so I can't really compare them to others. I can only tell you about my experience using this one.





I've been using it about 3 times a year (once a quarter) and it really helps clean up my system. I think of it like a neti pot for my system (btw - if you suffer from allergies I also HIGHLY recommend using neti pot).





From what I've learned and experienced, doing the colon cleansing helps get rid of the toxins that build up in your body. It's kinda like hitting the reset button on your digestive system. :)





The colon cleansings really helps puts a spring back in my step.





Anyway, I got the stuff I use through mail order. I put the site below if you wanna take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment