Saturday, December 12, 2009

Natural ingredients to cleanse my face with?

Hey everyone, (:


have you used or know of any natural cleansers for the face that you know work and are good for the skin?


Thanks in advance %26amp; have a happy 4th! xxNatural ingredients to cleanse my face with?
no offense to devon BUT DONT USE TOOTHPASTE!


I tried that once and it burned my face(really)


my uncle is a nurse and he told me the flouride in the toothpaste burns skin!


oh. and I've heard of using eggs but mixed together not seperate (but thats just what i heard) I tried it once and it worked pretty good. And Neutrogena helps with acne(it helped me with my first ever pimple and it worked quick!) but i dont know/think its natural





:)Natural ingredients to cleanse my face with?
a warm solution of baking soda, rinse with cold water, then used a pad to apply ';witch hazel'; both are inexpensive, and found in most drug stores. witch hazel is also good after shaving, to reduce redness and burning irritation..
i use the white part of an egg to cleanse and the yellow


to moisturise.





it works really well but remember to rinse it off after 15 min.
i know toothpaste helps with acne...

No comments:

Post a Comment