Saturday, December 12, 2009

How can I cleanse my colon with natural remedies?Where to find the products?

Try to eat food high in fiber (25-35 grams a day). This will ensure a bowel movement everyday. A change of diet is recommended if a person wants to move the bowel every single day. Bowel Movement is a waste product of the body. Health food stores is the best place to find these remedies.How can I cleanse my colon with natural remedies?Where to find the products?
try cod liver oil.How can I cleanse my colon with natural remedies?Where to find the products?
brew some coffee, let it cool, put it in a plastic bottle and squeeze it you know where, via a plastic tube





very cleansing and invigorating





initially rather messy though
Eat raw food drink a lot and take psyllium. I am a health nut for decades.
A health food store carries many different items to cleanse the colon. If you don't care to purchase a ';kit';, something I have used in the past that works well is called ';Triphala';. It's sold under the brand ';Planetary Formulas';. It is made from Indian herbal fruits and supports the body's own natural cleansing process. The company also sells a product called ';Tri-Cleanse';. To keep regular I put flax seeds in my foods.
go to anby vitamin store like the vitamin shoppe or vitamin world. they have detox kits.
I really hope this can be of help to you. I suffered from colon problems for a long time until it got to the point where I decided that I did not want to suffer any more. Most doctors blame it on nerves. It is not so. It has to do with what we eat.


1. At breakfast have a large bowl of Quaker oat with honey or sugar and milk if you like. Drink fresh squeezed grapefruit juice before.


2. Have soups with small pieces of chicken meat or any other kind of meat that you may prefer. Do not eat big heavy meals for a while - a month approximately-.


3. Drink a lot of Chinese green tea. Chinese green tea cures even cancer. You will get rid in this way of all the toxins in your body. Check the Internet on the properties of green tea and you will see. Good luck.
Hi Miss V





There are several ones I would recommend and here they are.





herbdoc.com


blessedherbs.com


healmarketplace.com





Best of health to you

No comments:

Post a Comment