Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Natural Colon Cleansing?

apparantly, many people seem to look at colon cleansing as a way to loos weight, wich is not what im looking for. Im looking to cleanse my intestines/colon. does any one know of any cleansing formulas?Natural Colon Cleansing?
I loved this. Don't ask me why, but somehow I developed a taste for the stuff. Strange but true. I get a lot of strange looks, but I don't care. It's the lemonade diet. It works. You take water, real lemons, grade (a? b? can't remember but I'll get you the link in a minute) maple syrup and cayenne pepper. You do some other stuff too. It sounds awful but it's not. Here's the link.





Do your research first, though. This may not be the best option for you. Explore your options and think before you start messing around with any diet. Consult your physician, too, just in case.Natural Colon Cleansing?
A whole bag of baby carrots should get you on a good start. There are many formulas to cleanse the colon. I guess it would depend on how serious you are about cleansing and staying that way.


You can also if you can stay home for a day or two. Take asboric acid like a teaspon at a time to cleanse the colon. Unfortunately I can not find my book with the directions. It is listed in ';Prescription for nutritional healing';


To stay clean you need to eat alot of fruits and vegtables and NO processed foods.
The product that I prefer to use is an oxygen based intestinal cleanser. The product is called Oxy-Powder. I have found that many people that have lost with intestinal cleansers are to likely overweight. I have been taking Oxy-Powder for almost 3 years. I personally did not notice any significant weight loss when I first started taking Oxy-Powder. You find that when you are dealing with natural supplements that different people with have different reactions. I love this product and I feel great. I continue to this product not only for the benefits for the intestinal system. It also will get oxygen to the rest of the body.
This is good, but remember is more than the toxins acumulated in the body, like chemicals that this cleansing will never address. If you going to do a cleansing do it the right way to help lose weight and don't rebound.


georgina@foywellnesscenter.com
Aloe Vera





www.aloes.com has pure aloe vera (not pateurized)
Try ';Colonix Advanced Internal Cleansing Program'; by Dr. Natura.


I didn't unleash the Loch Ness monster like they show in the pictures, But I'm quite satisfied with the results. No harsh side effects, either.
Dr. Natura





Danny Vierra





Rich Anderson





Type any of these into google and their websites with products will come up. My neighbor has tried all them, with fantastic results. Dr. Natura's was his favorite, but it is quite expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment